From Cities: Skylines Wiki
- See also: Patches
Patch 1.3.X are all patches beginning with 1.3. There were two hotfixes.
- Main article: Patch 1.3
Patch 1.3.1-f1 is a hotfix released on 2016-02-23.
- User information is not stored to output_log anymore.
- Korean spacing issue fixed.
- Left handed traffic power lines on the station track fixed
Patch 1.3.2-f1 is a hotfix released on 2016-03-02.
- Fixed: Shadows not displaying when dynamic weather is enabled on Mac and Linux.
- Fixed: The light reflection on roads and cliffs, caused by rain during daytime, are too shiny.
- Fixed: Pedestrians get stuck between park or unique building and gravel road.
- Fixed: Pedestrians get stuck between pavement path and road with bike lanes.
- Fixed: Raised train tracks in asset editor not editable after reloading it in editor.
- Fixed: 'Distance too short!' warning when building short road curves.
- Fixed: Cyclists get annihilated when changing from bicycle path to bicycle lane.
- Fixed: Selecting trailers for trams doesn't work in Asset Editor.
- Fixed: Highway slope props overlap with tunnel walls.
- Fixed: Long bikepaths are partially missing lampposts.
- Fixed: Levelcrossing with highway has gravel instead of pavement.
- Fixed: Trees now look much healthier again!
- Improved: Texture compression time for certain textures in editors