From Cities: Skylines Wiki
- See also: Patches
Patch 1.6.X are all patches beginning with 1.6. There have so far been three hotfixes.
- Main article: Patch 1.6.0
Patch 1.6.1-f2 is a hotfix released on 2016-12-11.
- Chinese localisation added
- Added information about Tank Reservoir stored water in Water infoview
- Added scenario losing and winning conditions in New Game-Choose Scenario panel
- IBuilding modding interface
- Added missing service enumerations to modding API
- Trailer-, sub building-, and prop variation assets disabled and enabled with main asset
- Fixed: Typo Distrcits in In-Game Keymapping Settings options
- Fixed: Mac/Linux: The white News Feed box stays highlighted after a user clicks on it.
- Fixed: Scenario Editor: The word Severity isn't localised in any language in the info window for placed Disasters
- Fixed: Garbage accumulation for International Airport and Cargo Hub is high
- Fixed: Map Editor: Ancient Wall description text is placeholder text
- Fixed: Scenario Editor: There's no efficient way of rearranging Conditions order in the list
- Fixed: Asset Editor: Game stops working when creating a new International Airport asset with props
- Fixed: Some buildings causing asset editor to crash
- Fixed: Sub building heights and angles sometimes saved wrong
- Fixed: Player not being able to place props made with certain templates
- Fixed: An issue causing mods to disappear from content manager
- Fixed: Superfluous dot sign at the end of By the Dam scenario name in PT and FR
- Fixed: Superfluous dot sign at the end of Helicopter Park name in PL
- Fixed: Multiple disaster reports generated for single disaster cluster
- Fixed: Localization not refreshed in multiple places when changing languages
- Fixed: Reloading Theme Editor in the same map theme cause Disaster Probabilities tab issues
- Fixed: Weather Radar name overflows in KO
- Fixed: Localization is not updating immediately in Asset Editor for all languages
- Fixed: Cut off Helicopter Priority in Milestone panel while playing with DE language
- Fixed: Not updating translation for all policies tooltip text while in district panel
- Fixed: Notification icons are present for sub-buildings in asset editor
- Fixed: Citizen using evacuation buses need to first exit the Large Emergency Shelter in order to get inside it
- Fixed: Loading a game while meteor strike is occurring result with no explosion SFX
- Fixed: Player need to click twice on radio panel in order to open it
- Fixed: The after disaster report panel is carried over between saves that both have the same map theme
- Fixed: Player cannot dismiss after disaster report at will
- Fixed: Water front buildings becomes displaced when hit by tsunami
- Fixed: Sub building button disappearing with certain screen aspect ratios
- Fixed: Garbage piling up in multi-part buildings
- Fixed: Lose prompt doesn't mention which losing condition was met
- Fixed: Scenario Editor: Using both trigger and non-trigger conditions for a win or loss makes the conditions get
- sorted in a strange way inside Goals menu in-game when you use "After each other";
- Fixed: Scenario Editor: The minus key is not registered when trying to enter a negative value for a money trigger.
- Fixed: Advanced Wind Turbine becomes displaced when hit by tsunami
- Fixed: Asset Editor - The user is able to place intersection assets outside of the asset zone limit.
- Fixed: Asset Editor - User is unable to load the first saved intersection asset in a new asset editor.
- Fixed: Radio channels streaming warning includes Relaxation Station even though it's okay to stream with that station
- Fixed: Tutorial message for rebuilding collapsed city services doesn't appear
- Fixed: Disaster Risk info view has no Advisor text
- Fixed: Most Natural Disasters keymappings are missing.
- Fixed: Early warning for disasters remains with unchanged text during the disaster
- Fixed: Relocating a Shelter causes issues with the current evacuation route.
- Fixed: Scenario Editor: Users are able to scroll the list of effects without opening the drop-down menu.
- Fixed: The Chirper birds do not follow the bends in the Chirpynado.
- Fixed: The Tsunami warning message is cut off.
- Fixed: Disaster severity slider could be hard to understand for a new player at first
- Fixed: The Trench Ruins do not get destroyed by disasters.
- Fixed: Asset Editor - Intersections can be placed over each other.
- Fixed: Disaster reports names can go out of bounds
- Fixed: Map Editor: Load Map menu is using the wrong save name
- Fixed: Role and effects of Disaster Response unit was unclear
- Fixed: Newly added City Statistics timelines are inconsistent with other City Statistics timelines.
- Fixed: UI: The Disaster warning bar slightly grows each time a new disaster hit the city.
- Fixed: Some citizens are using evacuation route buses like a regular bus line
Patch 1.6.2-f1 is a hotfix released on 2016-12-21.
- Relaxation Station DLC audio files are not included in the base game anymore
- Fixed: User-made scenarios cannot be played without owning Natural Disasters DLC
- Fixed: elevated road pillars disappearing when editing interchanges
- Fixed: elevated road pillars no more treated as sub buildings when editing a building
- Fixed: sub building now packed only once when used multiple times in a building
- Fixed: sub building paths getting duplicated when saving a building
- Fixed: Sub-buildings keep burning after main fire has been extinguished
- Fixed: Scenario tab in new game panel is disabled when there are no scenarios available
Patch 1.6.3-f1 is a hotfix released on 2017-01-26.
- Fixed helicopters not used when building is completely missing road connection
- Fixed endless sub-building fires
- Fixed unnecessary thunderstorm warnings
- Fixed crash when adding building to a style
- Content manager asset sorting
- Fixed: Overlapping 'Unsubscribe All' button in Content Manager in ES
- Fixed: Player is unable to close triggers tabs in Goals panel even when buttons look functional