From Cities: Skylines Wiki
(Redirected from Patch 1.7.2)
- See also: Patches
Patch 1.7.X are all patches beginning with 1.7.
- Main article: Patch 1.7.0
Patch 1.7.1-f1 is a hotfix released on 2017-05-23.
- Fixed: "Steam" is no longer translated to "TGP" in Simplified Chinese on Steam
- Fixed: Some players are unable to start scenarios
- Added steam tags for new transport types and citizens
Patch 1.7.2-f1 is a hotfix released on 2017-06-01.
- Fixed: Large Avenue with Grass and Large Avenue with Bus Lanes tunnel entrance are missing some props
- Fixed: Building tooltip for need icons trigger only at certain mouse position for zone buildings and city service in building infopanel
- Fixed: Incorrect position of asymmetric road island and incorrect prop position on ferry path and one-way train track for Left hand traffic
- Fixed: Sometimes random road or track segment is deleted when disabling intercity trains
- Fixed: Multiple public transport stops at the same location causing division by zero / crashing the UI
- Fixed: Double clicking creating multiple stops at the same place